PhotoSync for iOS & Android
- PhotoSync for iOS requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- PhotoSync for Android requires Android 4.4 or higher.
- Transferring between iOS and Android requires PhotoSync to be installed on both devices.
- Transferring between an iPhone/iPad/Android device and a computer (Mac/Windows PC) requires a web-browser or the free PhotoSync Companion from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed. We recommend installing the free PhotoSync Companion for the best transfer experience.
- Transfers work directly over the local Wi-Fi nework – your photos & videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet. The transfer speed depends on the quality of your local Wi-Fi network.
- 3rd party services require a user account for that service and an internet connection.
Mac & Windows PC Companion
- Transfers between computer (Windows PC/Mac) and iPhone/iPad/Android requires PhotoSync to be installed on both devices.
- PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC requirements: PC running Windows® XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- PhotoSync Companion for OS X requirements: Mac running macOS Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10) El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave (10.14) (Intel & PPC supported).