PhotoSync Companion 3.3.0 for Windows released
- NEW Complete rebuild of the "Transfer with PhotoSync" shell extension. The shell extension should now be available reliably.
- NEW Added check to detect "Public" network configurations that prevent transfers from happening. Shows a message box when a public network configuration is detected.
- NEW Added option to periodically restart the PhotoSync device detection if there are problems with the device detection failing
- NEW Added the file date into the transfer data for files without metadata to use that date to set the correct recording date for the imports on phones/tablets
- NEW Complete new installer app with multi language support.
- NEW Added startup option to prevent Firewall integration check with UAC if the user permissions don't allow UAC calls or changes to the firewall configuration