PhotoSync 4.5 now fully supports pCloud and PhotoPrism transfer targets. It also includes support for Fujifilm Wi-Fi cameras and USB Cameras for PhotoSync Premium users.
PhotoSync is free to download. The free version allows you to fully test all transfer functionality but transfers only in reduced quality. This limitation can be removed by upgrading to PhotoSync Pro (one-time purchase inside the app). All existing PhotoSync users do not lose any functionality and are automatically upgraded to PhotoSync Pro. This release also introduces PhotoSync Premium with exclusive features for power users. Premium is available as an upgrade inside the app (one-time purchase or subscription with free trial, special discounts are available for existing users).
Here are some of the new features:
USB Camera Support
Transfer photos & videos from your external cameras over USB to iPhone / iPad or directly to computer, NAS or cloud. Tethered shooting over USB is supported for many Canon EOS cameras. PhotoSync supports both PTP / MTP and Mass-Storage Mode of external cameras. If both are available on your camera, choose PTP / MTP for better performance and more features.
USB support requires iOS 14.2 and higher.
Fujifilm Wi-Fi Cameras
Download photos & videos including RAWs from Fujifilm Wi-Fi cameras. Instant backup / wireless tethering plus photo booth support over AirPlay & HDMI for selected camera models. PhotoSync supports all Wi-Fi operation modes of Fujifilm cameras (Wireless Communication, PC Auto Save, Wireless Tethering). In PC Auto Save Mode (and Wireless Tethering) also the transfer of RAW files is supported.
Please note that the exact supported feature set depends on the camera model. Supported Fujifilm Wi-Fi cameras
Backup to pCloud, as well as view and download photos & videos stored on pCloud.
Backup to PhotoPrism, as well as view and download photos & videos stored on PhotoPrism. PhotoPrism is a powerful, AI-based solution for organising and browsing your photo collection. You can privately host PhotoPrism on your own server or even a Raspberry Pi.
For more information, please visit https://photoprism.app
More New Features & Fixes
- NEW Wireless tethering for Toshiba FlashAir Wi-Fi SD cards
Transfer photo & videos immediately after recording. Photobooth support over AirPlay & HDMI
- NEW Configure Amazon S3, Wasabi and Backblaze connections over MDM
- NEW Added option to configure file name format for "favorites"
- NEW Added custom format "recording / transfer quarter" for file names and sub-directories
- NEW Added an option to transfer only "protected images" for Nikon Cameras in "Connect to PC" mode
- NEW Shared cloud albums can now be selected for Autotransfer, when the transfer source is "Recents"
- Fixed: Live Photos were not properly imported in some rare cases
- Fixed: Upload issues to encrypted SMB shares
- Fixed: Works around an issue that some Fritz!Boxes do not properly support TLS 1.3 encryption
- Fixed: Some configuration parameters were not properly set over MDM
- Fixed: Autotransfer to SFTP Servers failed, when SSH private key authentication was used
- Fixed: %AFP custom file name variable did not work in some cases
- Fixed: Album names are now trimmed to avoid issues with some transfer targets
- Fixed: Uploading rendered Slow Motion videos to WebDAV did not work in some cases
- Fixed: A rare issue when recording photos using the PhotoSync Camera
- Fixed: The directory selection for Amazon S3, Wasabi and Backblaze connections did not work correctly in some rare cases
- Fixed: Some rare crash issues when deleting photos or albums