PhotoSync 4.3 contains full support for the direct transfer of photos & videos between targets. It also includes support for Lumix and Olympus Wi-Fi cameras for PhotoSync Premium users.
PhotoSync is now free to download. The free version allows you to fully test all transfer functionality but transfers only in reduced quality. This limitation can be removed by upgrading to PhotoSync Pro (one-time purchase inside the app). All existing PhotoSync users do not lose any functionality and are automatically upgraded to PhotoSync Pro. This release also introduces PhotoSync Premium with exclusive features for power users. Premium is available as an upgrade inside the app (one-time purchase or subscription with free trial, special discounts are available for existing users).
Here are some of the new features:
Direct transfer between targets
PhotoSync now enables direct transfer of photos & videos between services, devices & NAS without having to first import them into the iOS Photo Library. You can for instance, directly transfer from OneDrive to a NAS or from SMB to a USB device. Supported transfer combinations are basically endless!
Lumix Wi-Fi Cameras
Manually download and delete photos & videos from Lumix Wi-Fi cameras. Instant backup / wireless tethering is available, as well as photo booth support over AirPlay & HDMI. Supported Lumix Wi-Fi cameras
Olympus Wi-Fi Cameras
Manually download and delete photos & videos from Olympus Wi-Fi cameras. Instant backup / wireless tethering is available, as well as photo booth support over AirPlay & HDMI. Supported Olympus Wi-Fi cameras
More New Features & Fixes
- NEW Settings Quick Access: By doing a long press on the icon of a transfer target, you can now directly access its settings.
- NEW Support for SMB 3 encryption: To connect to an encrypted SMB share, select "SMB 3 encrypted" as "Protocol".
- NEW Added custom format to include the album name in the filename.
- NEW Show grid" option for the PhotoSync Camera (Premium).
- Fixed: Large video uploads to S3, Wasabi and Backblaze could fail.
- Fixed: When transferring directly from the Photos App using the PhotoSync Share Sheet in some cases not all selected photos/videos were transferred.
- Fixed: SMB Negotiation/Connection with servers, that only have SMB 3 enabled.