PhotoSync 3.2 for iOS released
Over 50 new innovative features make PhotoSync 3.2 the most powerful and versatile photo & video transfer solution on the market.
Here are just some of the new features:
- SMB Support
Transfer photos & videos from / to NAS devices, Time Capsule and other devices using the SMB protocol.
- Share Sheet Support
Transfer photos & videos directly from other apps (e.g., Photos, Google Photos, Pixelmator and even Safari) using PhotoSync.
- Automatic sub-directory creation for albums
If you assigned photos / videos to user albums, PhotoSync can now recreate this album structure on the target when you transfer from the Camera Roll / All Photos. You can activate this option in the Sub-directory settings for the transfer target. This feature also works for Quick Transfer and Autotransfer.
- Exclude WhatsApp media
WhatsApp photos / videos can now be excluded from the transfer. You can configure this option in the "transfer settings" of the target.
- Transfer of edited version and original at once
You can now transfer the edited & original version of a photo at the same time. You can configure this option in the "transfer settings" of the target.
- Exclude favorites from „Delete after transfer“.
- Support for OneDrive for Business.
- Hide unused targets
Targets can now be manually hidden. To do so open the settings, touch „Configure“, then "Edit" and tap the „Eye icon" to hide / unhide a service.
- Improvements for custom file & directory formats
Use the new editor for file & directory formats to create your own intuitive custom formats. We also added new format options –milliseconds and lowercase / uppercase filename extensions.
- And a lot more...
Support for the new Dropbox & Facebook API, SFTP now supports „diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256" encryption, full iPv6 support, iBeacons can now be edited, a new select option „Mark selected as new“ and a smart album "Depth Effect" (iOS 10.2 and higher) have been added.
- Fixed: An Amazon Cloud Drive & OneDrive issue when only 200 items were listed and/or the directory listing would never finish
- Fixed: An issue when transferring videos to Dropbox
- Fixed: An Autotransfer issue when not all burst photos were uploaded
- Fixed: Live Photo import from remote services
- Fixed: Upload of multiple images using web sharing
- Fixed: New Authentication logic for Google Drive & Picasa / Google Photos
- Fixed: A OneDrive crash issue when no thumbnails were available
If you have questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can reply to your comments / reviews in the App Store but can answer you more fully if you write us an email.