PhotoSync 3.1.1 (2638) for Android released
- NEW Added display settings to show/hide folders in PhotoSync. If you don't want to view or transfer your WhatsApp images or your Downloads folder in PhotoSync, just hide it
- NEW Autotransfer now works in background and in foreground. If you don't want it to interfere in foreground, just disable it in the Expert Settings
- Added smoother transition from peek & pop view back to thumbnails view and removed flickering
- Fixed Google Drive uploads which were targeting deleted folders in the trash
- Added error message for devices with an Android version less than 4.3 when trying to login to OneDrive for Business to prevent a crash. OneDrive for Business cannot be supported on these Android versions.
- Added an optional redirect to the SD card settings if an error message pops up after trying to delete photos from an SD card without the necessary permissions
- Fixed a reported crash trying to delete photos from an external SD card with no permissions
- Fixed a reported crash in the peek & pop view
- Fixed a reported crash setting the album status in the thumbnail view
- Fixed a reported crash generating a folder in OneDrive
- Fixed a reported crash referencing to a non-existing document on an external SD card
- Fixed a reported crash when a memory error occurs uploading to Flickr
- Fixed a reported crash that occurs on Samsung devices with Android 5.1.1 adding USB devices
- Fixed a reported crash uploading to Dropbox
- Fixed a reported crash starting a send or receive operation for a web or photo service
- Fixed a reported crash when someone is trying to open an URL from PhotoSync but no compatible app is assigned to handle the URL
- Fixed problems transferring to SMB or WebDAV having the "Allow overwrite" option disabled. The option wasn't recognized.
- Added additional detailed log statements in the "Info" log level to analyze possible autotransfer problems
- Added fix connecting to ownCloud or NextCloud when the server redirects to the https version
If you have questions or comments, please write to email@example.com. We can reply to your comments / reviews in the Google Play Store but can answer you more fully if you write us an email.