PhotoSync 3.1.6 (2874) for Android released
- Fixed crashes that could happen extracting the recording date from the EXIF metadata of the photos
- Added MAC address retrieval for computer connections to support Wake-On-LAN for autotransfer and quick transfer
- Removed possible duplicate entries in automatic device detection
- Changed the access to OneDrive and OneDrive for business completely to support the new Microsoft Graph API. Existing OneDrive users need to log out and log in back to OneDrive to prevent access issues.
- Fixed RAW+JPG upload error to Flickr (RAW files cannot be uploaded, but PhotoSync tried it causing an error)
- Fixed "unsupported protocol" error for transfers to SMB targets on Android 4.4 devices
If you have questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can reply to your comments / reviews in the Google Play Store but can answer you more fully if you write us an email.