Transfer to and from computer
Backup your photos & videos from Android phone and tablet to Windows PC or Mac over the local Wi-Fi network. Photos & videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact.
Send photos & videos directly from your Windows PC or Mac to your Android devices over the local Wi-Fi network. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Android Image Gallery or user album you defined.
Your photos/videos never leave your local WiFi network nor go over the Internet!
Highly configurable storage, naming and transfer quality options mean you retain control of your photo and video transfers at all times.
Transfer between Android, iPhone & iPad
Directly move, copy and share photos & videos in full resolution between your Android devices and iPhone, iPad and iPod touch over Wi-Fi. No user account or log-in required!
Use the integrated filters to browse and select your most memorable photos and videos for transfer.
To transfer photos and videos between Android and iOS – both devices need to have PhotoSync installed on them and be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Transfer to and from NAS devices
Securely backup photos & videos directly from your Android devices to your NAS, remote server or personal cloud over (S)FTP, SMB or WebDAV.
You can also download and view photos & videos on (S)FTP, SMB and WebDAV servers.
PhotoSync works seamlessly with all major NAS storage devices from:
- Western Digital
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS
- OwnCloud servers
- And many more …
Quickly upload and download photos & videos whilst on-the-go to your wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, SMB and WebDAV. PhotoSync supports all major wireless portable hard drives.
Transfer to and from cloud services
Upload and share photos & videos from your Android phone and tablet to your favorite cloud and photo services over WiFi & 3G/LTE.
Import photos & videos stored on your favourite cloud and photo services directly into your Android Image Gallery / user-defined albums on your device. You can import selected, all or new photos & videos.
- Google Drive
- Google Photos / Picasa
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- One Drive / OneDrive for Business
Download from camera to Android device
Take pictures, videos and RAW photos on your camera equipped with a wireless SD card and download the full resolution files directly to your Android Image Gallery / user-defined albums on Android phone and tablet. Toshiba Flashair™ and Transcend Wi-Fi SD Cards are supported.
View the photos and videos stored on your camera in full detail on the big screen without having to first import them.
PhotoSync also supports the transfer of photos and videos stored on your USB or SD device connected with a USB On-The-Go (OTG) adaptor.
Drag & drop to Android devices
The FREE PhotoSync Companion for OS X and Windows PC makes the photo and video transfer experience quick and easy.
Just drag your photos and videos onto the PhotoSync icon to beam to your Android phone and tablet.
On Mac computers the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into OSX Photos App.
Access by web browser
Wi-Fi access your photos & videos wherever you are – by opening a web browser (Windows, Mac, Linux)!
View your photos on a big screen, download and upload selected photos & videos to your Android phone and tablet. A great feature when at friends!
Web-sharing allows you to browse and view all your photos & videos from a web-browser without downloading or installing any software.
Access to web-sharing can be protected with a login and password.
- Transferring between Android and iOS requires PhotoSync to be installed on both devices.
- Transferring between Android and a Mac / Windows PC requires a web-browser or the free PhotoSync Companion from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed. We recommend installing the free PhotoSync Companion for the best transfer experience.
- Transferring between Android, iOS, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos & videos never leave your local network or go over the internet. The transfer speed depends on the quality of your local Wi-Fi network.
- PhotoSync for Android requires Android 4.4 or higher.
- PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC requires Windows XP SP 2 or higher.
- PhotoSync Companion for OS X requires OX 10.5 or higher (Intel & PowerPC supported).
- 3rd party services require a user account for that service and an Internet connection.
Questions and comments
If you have questions or comments, please write to email@example.com. We can reply to your comments / reviews in the Google Play Store but can answer you more fully if you write us an email.