In some cases PhotoSync has issues saving to the Photo Library or even access the Photo Library, which can be caused by 2 bugs in iOS:
- Photo Library is in inconsistent state: Please sync your iOS device one time with iTunes.
- PhotoSync can not access the Photo Library properly. To solve this proceed the following steps:
- Delete PhotoSync from your iOS device
- On your iOS device go into Settings > General > Reset and click on "Reset Location Warnings".
- Now reinstall PhotoSync and answer the questions that PhotoSync needs to access location services with "YES".
- Now try to transfer or access the Photo Library again
Sometimes the Apple Asset Daemon, an internal process that grants access to the Photo Library crashes. So before going to the above steps, it might solve your problems if you just reboot (restart) your iOS device and try to access the Photo Library via PhotoSync.